About This Training Program
This training program outlines standards that professionals can apply to develop meaningful relationships with customers and improve the quality and culture of the dealership. The course is designed to teach every member on the team, from Porters and Lot Attendants, to Managers and their subordinates the core skills necessary to communicate effectively, solve problems, and refer business. At the end of this course, team members understand how their daily interactions are measured to continually improve the customer experiences and impact SSI and CSI scores.
Topics Covered in This Course Includes:
- Dressing for Success
- The Art of Asking Questions
- Understanding Personality Traits
- CRM Software Success Strategies
- Professional Branding Strategies
- Improve SSI and SCI Scores
- Quantify Processes for Daily Operations
What You Can Expect
- Self-paced course
- Lessons that include a series of topics.
- Series of topics to be completed before moving to next lesson
- Email notifications when next lessons are accessible.
- Course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification upon completion.