About This Training Program
With employee turnover at an alarming 72% for dealership salespeople, never has there been such a dire need for structured professional development and continuing education as a strategy for combating this epidemic as now! The Jumpstart Training Program is designed to introduce dealerships and their salespeople to a structured solution for developing true selling professionals who can develop their own leads, maintain client relationships and operate a profitable sales practice. Professionals will get a crystal-clear understanding of what they need to do, when they need to do it, as well as options for their ongoing development and continuing education.
This course offers our 10,000 feet view of a truly successful selling professional to provide the learner with the big picture of what their professional development will need to look like to achieve similar results. It is a must for all dealership selling professionals because it will prepare them for what’s to come or explain why they’re not achieving the types of results they want. This is important because it will prevent many from throwing in the towel too early in the developmental phase because they will understand where they are, what is happening and what needs to be done to move forward.
Topics Covered in This Course Includes:
- The various Soft & Technical skills required to be effective as a selling professional
- The various Frameworks, Systems and Processes the professional will use to develop their own leads, maintain client relationships & manage their sales practice.
- The various Tools of the trade they will need to operate their sales practice, such as CRM software & social media sites.
- Developing their personal plan of action by taking the Goal Setting course for Dealership Selling Professionals and completing the post training action plan (Important)
- Discover Next Steps – Learn about Professional Development & Continuing Education for Dealership Selling Professionals
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.