About This Training Program
This training course teaches strategies that can be applied throughout the sales process to create consistency and produce results. At the end of this course, professionals will be able to implement
K-Method’s 5 critical systems to keep the sales process organized, interact with clients from various lead sources, deal with difficult prospects, turn current clients into future sales, and manage the activities required to build a profitable and consistent relationship management strategy.
Topics Covered in This Course Includes
- How to Establish Relationships with Clients Quickly
- How to Develop Referrals & Marketing Campaigns
- How to Handle Hidden Objections & Unresponsive Clients
- How to Automate the Short & Long Term Follow Up Process
- How to Categorize Clients for the Right Follow Up Strategy
What You Can Expect
- Self-paced course
- Lessons that include a series of topics
- Series of topics to be completed before moving to next lesson
- Email notifications when next lessons are accessible
- Course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification upon completion.